Back to St Philips | Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
The Garden
The Garden ->  General Discussion -> Parish News -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. Phil.4:13
- (Added by: c130alon)

Father Ellis information
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Parish NewsMessage format

Stanthomas
Posted 9/8/2019 7:35 AM (#1246)
Subject: Father Ellis information

Veteran

(99.203.37.92)
Hi, Fr. Ellis! Welcome to St. Philip’s and Pinellas Park. I hope you’ll be very happy here.

In regard to our St. Philip’s Face Book page – I set it up several years ago but as our congregation is of a ‘certain age’, Stan is basically the only one who actually leaves comments. I’ve done some writing for the page and found music videos and that sort of thing and our readership has grown. Alas, ‘readers’ are not people in pews. The Face Book page is a tool just waiting to be put to proper use – evangelism.

If you would like to take over the page, I have no problem with that all and pray you have great success in outreach. If you would prefer, I can continue to administer it and add any weekly information you want to share, post up-coming events, write articles when you feel you’d like to. I can be ‘secretary’ – send me what you’d like on the page, I can proof read and submit it to the page. Any way you’d like to manage the page – it’s really your tool for outreach and I can either help or step away completely, at your pleasure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software